Matthews & Wilson Ltd
- If we are provided with information by which the provider can be identified, we will use that information only for the purpose stated when it is shared with us
- The information will be stored in a secure manner
- The information will not be passed on to any third party without explicit consent
- In all communications we send out, we will give the option to review choices and to opt-out of further communications and/or to delete all details permanently
Information we hold and the purpose for which it is used
If an interested person signs up to our website or asks to receive updates and information, we will add the details to our email distribution list (Mailchimp).
We may also have been given other personal information (for example, name, address, telephone numbers). We do not, in general, request any sensitive personal data but, if this is provided to us, we will take extra care to ensure rights are protected.
*We will use this information to make contact either individually or as a group, to respond to questions or comments or to pass on information that is relevant to the interest in Matthews & Wilson Ltd.
*We may use the information to improve the services and products we will be supplying
*We may periodically send promotional emails about events, developments, special offers or any other information, which we think will be interesting and relevant.
* We will only use information for the purpose for which it was collected.
* We will never sell personal data or share it with third parties who might use it for their own purposes
* We take specific technical and organisational measures to keep personal data safe and to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure of data.
Controlling your personal information
Any person giving us personal information has the right to control the collection or use of that personal information in the following ways:
* To receive confirmation that we have the personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of it
* To rectify inaccurate data or limit the use of that data
* To no longer receive any communication from us by email by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email we send out through Mailchimp.
* To request that any personal information is deleted by contacting Matthews & Wilson Ltd (details can be found on our website www.blakoe.com)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Matthews & Wilson Ltd
Oxon OX7 3HH
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44 (0)1608 811539
Fax: +44 (0)1608 811834
Registered in England and Wales 404605
VAT No. 860213261